Transformation and Analysis of SAP Data at your Fingertips
Using the Theobald Software Connector node, it’s possible to extract data from various SAP systems into KNIME. The loaded data can then be used for further analysis or visualization; you can write it as files or or into databases, or send it out to one of the integrated data sinks or reporting solutions such as Spotfire, Tableau, or Microsoft Power BI.
The new SAP Reader (Theobald Software) node connects to Xtract Universal* to extract data from SAP S/4HANA, SAP BW, SAP ERP/ECC, SAP R/3, mySAP, etc. into KNIME. For a full list of supported SAP Systems see the Theobald Software documentation. Benefits include:
- Seamless integration with KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Server
- Access to all nodes and functionality within KNIME for working with SAP data
- Complete control of access to SAP via central processing and monitoring
- Fast, simple, and user friendly via the graphical KNIME interface - no need for programming or coding
- Minimal to zero intrusion in your SAP system
- Increased reliability due to integration being based on SAP certified technology
*Xtract is a paid connector - see Xtract Universal pricing.
Available in KNIME Hub, install the KNIME SAP Integration based on Theobald Xtract Universal to read data from various SAP systems.
View Example Workflow
Use this blueprint to calculate various KPIs based on sales data extracted from two SAP tables via Theobald and SAP Hana.
We’re happy to answer your questions on KNIME and the Theobald Xtract Universal Integration.
In this webinar, Theobald Software introduces Xtract Universal, which enables incremental delta loads from SAP data sources. It covers: how to access and load sales data from SAP tables, how to explore SAP data assets based on dynamic filtering, and how to analyze the data and generate insights - all using KNIME Analytics Platform.