KNIME® Analytics Platform is the leading open solution for data-driven innovation, helping you discover the potential hidden in your data, mine for fresh insights, or predict new futures. Our enterprise-grade, open source platform is fast to deploy, easy to scale and intuitive to learn.
With more than 1500 modules, hundreds of ready-to-run examples, a comprehensive range of integrated tools, and the widest choice of advanced algorithms available, KNIME Analytics Platform is the perfect toolbox for any data scientist. Our focus on unrestricted open source is your passport to a global community of data scientists, their expertise, and their active contributions.
Also, KNIME Big Data Extensions are now open source and part of KNIME Analytics Platform version 3.5. You can now have parts of your workflows blend data on your favorite big data environment and train models using Apache Spark.
- Powerful: A vast arsenal of native nodes, community contributions, and tool integrations makes KNIME Analytics Platform the perfect toolbox for any data scientist.
- Reliable & Trusted: Hardened in the field since 2008 with bi-annual software releases and thousands of dedicated users.
- Scalable: Toggle effortlessly between single computer, streaming, and big data execution. Integrate new capabilities on top of, alongside, or within your existing infrastructure.
- Room to Grow: Extend existing capabilities with KNIME Server for better collaboration, automation, and deployment functionalities.
Data and Tool Blending
- Big Data Extensions: KNIME Big Data Extensions integrate the power of Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark with the ease-of-use of KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Server.
- Data Blending: Simple text files, databases, documents, images, networks, and even Hadoop-based data can all be combined within the same visual workflow.
- Tool Blending: Integration of more than a dozen tools, including legacy scripting/code (R & Python), allows expertise to be reused, graphically documented, and shared among data scientists.
- Visual: Easy-to-learn graphical interface means that coding is optional and work is visually documented.
- Metanode Linking: A practical feature for checking in metanodes. Once checked in and placed in the workflow, KNIME saves that link and automatically updates it in every instance if a metanode is updated or new version checked in.
- Local Automation: Enables the Call Workflow nodes to be included and parameterized in any workflow, allowing creation of reusable workflows and adding another layer of flexibility to your toolkit.
- Workflow Difference: Compare changes made to a workflow - whether they are different versions, changes by a co-worker, or you simply want to ensure against accidental changes, Workflow Difference makes comparisons easy.
- More information on these features can be found here.
- Unrestricted Open Source: We release our latest, complete code base under the GPLv3 license, with support for major operating systems. The only restriction is your creativity.
- Open Platform: Your innovation is amplified by bringing our massive worldwide community of data scientists to your most difficult analytics problems.
- Portable & Durable: Backwards compatibility ensures that existing workflows continue to function with new versions, future-proofing your work. Industry-leading PMML support allows effortless model portability and deployment.
Over 1500 Modules and Growing
- Connectors for all major file formats and databases
- Native and in-database data blending and transformation
- Support for a wealth of data types; XML, JSON, images, documents, and more
- Advanced predictive and machine learning algorithms
- Integrations with machine learning libraries such as H2O, Keras for Deep Learning, Scikit-Learn
- Comprehensive design of dynamic workflows
- Interactive data views and web-based reporting methods
KNIME Analytics Platform is built upon Eclipse® and a bundle of multiple extensions. The core and base extensions are released under the open source license GPL3, which allows KNIME to be downloaded, distributed, and used freely. See license arrangements for complete details.