KNIME Data Connect
KNIME Data Connect is a community event series that caters to KNIME users in specific geographical areas.
The goal of each Data Connect event is to gather both KNIME experts and newcomers for networking and self-development.
Events in a Data Connect series:
- Are organized regularly by a volunteer board made up of local community members
- Last between 2 and 3 hours
- Include two or three 30 minute presentations
- Can be completely virtual or hybrid
- Always have an networking hour at the end
All events are free and open to everyone. Want to get involved?
Organizer Boards of Data Connect Groups
Each Data Connect Meetup group is run and managed by a volunteer organizer board. Each board consists of 2 to 4 members, who serve for a six month period. They oversee the logistics and the educational content of each event in the Data Connect series.
For every Data Connect event, board members:
- Advertise events on social media and professional networks
- Send reminder messages via meetup group
- Attend the Data Connect event and help orient other users on the Gather platform
- Identify topics, speakers, and locations for future events
Serving as a Data Connect Organizer is a great way to closely network with other KNIME users, introduce new folks to the world of KNIME software, and get valuable volunteering experience on your resume. If you are passionate about problem solving with KNIME and want to help spread the word, please contact us to inquire about becoming a member of your local Data Connect organizer board.
Data Connect series could not exist without their organizers!