A Guide to KNIME Analytics Platform for beginners.
A detailed overview of the main tools in KNIME Analytics Platform, providing an ideal starting point for those who want to begin working with KNIME.
The goal is to give new KNIME users the necessary knowledge to start analyzing, manipulating, and reporting complex data. No previous knowledge of KNIME is required.
This book has been updated for KNIME Analytics Platform 4.0.
The book shows you how to:
- install KNIME and take the first steps in the KNIME platform (chapter 1)
- build a workflow (chapter 2)
- manipulate data (chapters 2, 3, 4, and 5)
- perform a visual data exploration (chapter 3)
- build models from data (chapter 4)
- design and run reports (chapters 5 and 6)
Download a sample of the book
You can download the first chapter of the book by clicking here.
The price for a one-time download is €19.95 and must be paid by credit card (either Mastercard or Visa).
Important note: The book is sold as PDF document only and you might need additional software to display it.
The terms and conditions can be found here.
Click the button below to purchase KNIME Beginner's Luck by Rosaria Silipo.