A Guide to KNIME Analytics Platform for Advanced Users
This book is the sequel to the introductory book KNIME Beginner's Luck. Building upon the reader's first experience with KNIME, this book presents some more advanced features, like looping, selecting workflow paths, flow variables, reading and writing data from and to a database, accessing REST services and Google Sheets, and more.
All new concepts, nodes, and features are demonstrated through examples and knowledge is reinforced with exercises. All example workflows, exercise solutions, and data sets are available in the book.
The goal of this book is to elevate your data analysis from a basic exploratory level to a more professionally organized and complex structure.
This book has been updated for KNIME Analytics Platform 4.0.
The book shows you how to:
- Access databases (chapter 2)
- Access data from the web, via REST services, Google Sheets, or web crawling (chapters 3)
- How to deal with Date&Time objects as well as how to use time series dedicated nodes (chapter 4)
- How control your data flow in the workflow by means of parameters (flow variables), loops, and switches (chapters 5, 6, and 7)
- Use some advanced concepts in BIRT, one of the reporting tools integrated with the KNIME Analytics Platform (chapter 8)
The price for a one-time download is €19.95 and must be paid by credit card (either Mastercard or Visa). Please complete the form below, read and accept the terms and conditions, and click "Submit". We'll send you confirmation of your purchase and the download information for your book within the next working day.
Important note: The book is sold as PDF document only and you might need additional software to display it.