Here's a familiar predicament: you have the data you want to analyze, and you have a trained model to analyze them. Now what? How do you deploy your model to analyze your data?
In this video we will look at seven ways of deploying a model with KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Server. This list has been prepared with an eye toward where the output of the deployment workflow goes:
- to a file or database
- to JSON via REST API
- to a dashboard via KNIME's WebPortal
- to a report and to email
- to SQL execution via SQL recoding
- to Java byte code execution via Java recoding
- to an external application
Once you know these options, you will also know which one best satisfies your needs.
The workflows used in the video can be found on the KNIME EXAMPLES server under 50_Applications/27_Deployment_Options50_Applications/27_Deployment_Options*.
* The link will open the workflow directly in KNIME Analytics Platform (requirements: Windows; KNIME Analytics Platform must be installed with the Installer version 3.2.0 or higher)