Come to Stuttgart for an evening of IoT Analytics in Action
The IoT has evolved from the convergence of wireless technologies, micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), microservices, and the Internet. This convergence has helped tear down the silo walls between operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT), allowing unstructured machine-generated data to be analyzed for insights that will drive improvements. IIoT will transform companies, opening up a new era of economic growth and competitiveness. Analytics of its always-on data streams will play a crucial role in boosting targeted improvements and systemic adjustments to production processes, product designs and other continuous improvement efforts.
Michael Berthold, founder and president of KNIME, will be starting the meetup with "KNIME for the Masses: Mission Impossible?" After Michael’s talk Thomas Gabriel will provide a KNIME Software Update - including a glimpse at what is new in the most recent 3.2 release of KNIME Analytics Platform.
The next talk, "Applying DSP & Machine Learning algorithms on accelerometer & gyroscope sensors for human activity detection“, by Stefan Weingaertner of AdvancedAnalytics.Academy, presents brand new KNIME nodes for Digital Signal Processing and their application within an IoT Analytics use case.
The final talk on "Sensor-based condition monitoring“, by Jürgen Walter of DATATRONIQ, outlines how Fablab.Berlin optimizes their equipment availability. He will demonstrate the challenges of equipment connectivity, machine data acquisition, realtime condition monitoring and how it has been implemented with DATATRONIQ’s IIoT analytics platform. He will be presenting a selected analytics use case and demonstrate why KNIME is an excellent tool to derive actionable insights from machine data
- 19.00 Welcome and Introductions, Michael Berthold and Stefan Weingaertner
- 19.05 Analytics for the Masses: Mission Impossible?, Michael Berthold, KNIME
- 19.20 What’s new in KNIME Analytics Platform 3.2, Thomas Gabriel, KNIME
- 19.45 IoT Analytics with KNIME: Applying DSP & Machine Learning algorithms on accelerometer & gyroscope sensors for human activity detection, Stefan Weingaertner, AdvancedAnalytics.Academy
- 20.15 Sensor-based condition monitoring: how Fablab.Berlin optimizes equipment availability and profitability, Jürgen Walter, DATATRONIQ
- 20.45 Networking with wine and snacks