Come to Cologne on April 20, 2016 for a meetup of lively talks and networking. And it's all about data.
In the last few years data volumes have risen massively. In turn, the complexity of the data has increased and there is an ever growing demand for more powerful analytics and the appropriate skills to deal with the data.
This meetup is being organized in collaboration with our long-standing partner, DYMATRIX, on the evening before DYMATRIX' DynaSummit. Not only data scientsts but also people working in marketing and sales will be able to find out more about the options and best practices of advanced analytics. Become a part of this active and vibrant community!
If you would like to attend, please register by sending an email to Franziska Pürner: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 18.00: "KNIME, the Open Analytics Platform" – Thomas Gabriel, KNIME
- 18.10: "Next Best Offer with KNIME - Integration in CRM“ – Jörg Neumann, Consorsbank
- 18.30: "Trending Topics Detection" – Andreas Priefer & Fernando Laaff, Telekom Deutschland
- 18:50: "Google Deep Analytics in KNIME" – Philipp Gassen & Philipp Göller, DYMATRIX
- 19:10: "Metric Uplift Tree: Boosting your monetary outcome" – Christoph Hansmann, DYMATRIX
- From 19.30: Networking