KNIME.com is hosting a KNIME Developer Training course at the KNIME offices in Zurich, Switzerland on September 22-23, 2016. This training course can be combined with a free, half-day KNIME Product & Server Training course on September 21, 2016.
During this course you will be given a comprehensive overview of the KNIME architecture and can learn how to extend KNIME by programming your own custom nodes. See the agenda for details.
Day one – Thursday, September 22, 2016
- KNIME Architecture Overview
- Node Extension Wizard
- Data Handling I
- Data Types
- Dialog and Settings
Day two – Friday, September 23, 2016
- Data Handling II
- Loop Support
- External Tool API and SOAP Web-Services
- Node Views
- Best Practice & Noding Guidelines
- Plug-in Deployment and Testing
For details on the different training topics and the content of each session, please check out the main training page.
- KNIME Developer Training (2 days): € 1'500
- KNIME Product & Server Training (half-day, optional): free
We are looking forward to meeting you in Zurich for this training course.
The KNIME Team.