Want to know what your customers, users, contacts, or relatives really think? Find out by building your own sentiment analysis application with KNIME Analytics Platform.
In this workshop you will build a sentiment analysis application, step by step, using KNIME Analytics Platform. After an introduction to the most common techniques used for sentiment analysis and text mining we will work in three groups, each one focusing on a different technique.
- Deep Learning: This group will work with the visual Keras deep learning integration available in KNIME (completely code free).
- Machine Learning: This group will use other machine learning techniques, based on native KNIME nodes.
- Lexicon Based: This group will focus on a lexicon based approach for sentiment analysis.
What you need for the workshop
- Your own laptop preinstalled with KNIME Analytics Platform, which you can download here. For help installing KNIME, check out these tutorials: Windows, Mac, Linux
- KNIME Textprocessing extension. Find out how to install KNIME extensions here.
To get familiar with KNIME Analytics Platform, you can explore the content of our E-learning course.
If you'd like to work in the deep learning group, please pre-install Python and Keras. Just follow these instructions.
This event is free and open to everybody interested. We're looking forward to seeing you!