The release of KNIME Analytics Platform 4.2 and KNIME Server 4.11.0 brings new functionality for enterprises to solve major data science challenges, as well as features for the individual KNIME user to collaborate, access more data sources, and blend more tools. Highlights include:
New Features for the Enterprise
- Integrated Deployment
- Elastic Scaling and Hybrid Deployments
- Metadata Mapping with Workflow Summary
- Guided Analytics
New Sharing Features, Integrations, and Improved Performance for KNIME Users
- Public and private Spaces on KNIME Hub
- New connector nodes e.g. Microsoft SharePoint, Amazon DynamoDB, Salesforce, and SAP
- Tensorflow2 integration
- Performance and UX improvements
NOTE: This webinar is being held on Tuesday July 21, 2020 at 1:30 - 2:30 PM UTC +2 (Berlin). If the US time zone is better for you, then join our US team on Tuesday July 21, 2020 at 1:30 - 2:30 PM UTC -5 (Chicago).
You’ll receive a zoom link with your registration confirmation. Make sure you have a stable internet connection!
Absolutely - fire away!
Download the latest free, open source version of knime here: knime.com/download