KNIME is hosting the following one-day course during the KNIME Spring Summit in Berlin on March 6, 2018:
Text Mining with KNIME Analytics Platform: Using the Textprocessing Extension
This is an intensive training which focuses on the processing and mining of textual data with KNIME using the Textprocessing extension. We will show you how to read textual data in KNIME, enrich it semantically, preprocess it, and transform it into numerical data. We will also demonstrate how to cluster it, visualize it, or build predictive models. Text mining experience is not necessarily required for this training. This course is also available on Monday March 5, 2018.
- Introduction to KNIME
- Reading and Importing Textual Data
- Semantic Enrichment
- Preprocessing and Transformation
- Text Classification
- Text Clustering
- Supplementary Workflows
Download detailed agenda.
- KNIME Analytics Platform for Beginners: From installation to utilization and everything in between: March 5, 2018
- Text Mining Course for KNIME Analytics Platform: March 5, 2018
- KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark: March 5, 2018
- Advanced Analytics Methods with KNIME Analytics Platform: March 5, 2018
- Advanced Users in KNIME Analytics Platform: Beyond the Basics: March 6, 2018
- KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark: March 6, 2018
- IoT Analytics with KNIME Analytics Platform: Methodologies and Algorithms: March 6, 2018
- The Power of Random: Using Perturbation Experiments to Improve Model Accuracy and Interpretation: March 6, 2018
See KNIME Spring Summit event page for details.