This course is designed for those who are just getting started on their data wrangler journey with KNIME Analytics Platform. It starts with a detailed introduction of KNIME Analytics Platform - from downloading it through to navigating the workbench.
The course focuses on accessing, merging, transforming, fixing, standardizing, and inspecting data from different sources. It dives into data cleaning and aggregation, using methods such as advanced filtering, concatenating, joining, pivoting, and grouping. With all of this, you’ll learn how to get your data into the right shape to generate insights quickly.
We’ll take you through everything you need to get started with KNIME Analytics Platform, so you can start creating well-documented, standardized, reusable workflows for your (often) repeated tasks. This course lets you put everything you’ve learnt into practice in a hands-on session based on real-world use cases.
- [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics - March 30
- [L3-DC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - March 30
- [L4-DL] Introduction to Neural Networks and Deep Learning - March 30
- [L4-TP] Introduction to Text Processing - March 30
- [L4-TS] Introduction to Time Series Analysis - March 30
- [L2-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Advanced - March 31
- [L2-DW] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Advanced - March 31
- [L3-PC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - March 31
- [L4-BD] Introduction to Big Data with KNIME Analytics Platform - March 31
- [L4-ML] Introduction to Machine Learning Algorithms - March 31
- [L4-PR] The Power of Random: Using Perturbation Experiments to Improve Model Accuracy and Interpretation - March 31
None! We’ll start right from the beginning and teach you everything you need to know to get your data wrangling done with KNIME Analytics Platform.
Your own laptop, ideally pre-installed with the latest version of KNIME Analytics Platform, which you can download at knime.com/downloads.
You can complete L1 of the KNIME Certification.
This course has a slower pace and focuses on how to bring your data into the right shape instead of focusing on machine learning.
Download the latest free, open source version of KNIME here.