Welcome to the series of Artificial Intelligence Learnathons!
This event will focus on automated machine learning and data visualization, and we'll work in groups to build a simple application for automated machine learning (ML), with an input page to insert the settings for data preparation, model training, and hyper-parameter optimization and an output page to visualize model insights and performance. At the conclusion of the event, the application is deployed on KNIME Server and run from a web browser.
The tool of choice for this Learnathon is the open source, intuitive, KNIME Analytics Platform, which also offers great integrations with R, Python, SQL, and Spark. Free trials for KNIME Server licenses will be distributed for the final deployment.
After an initial introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform, KNIME Server, and automated ML, we split in two groups, with each group building one of the following:
- Group 1: the start web page for visual data exploration and automated ML settings
- Group 2: the final web page to visualize model accuracy and speed performance
We will provide a dataset, jump-start workflows, and final solutions for the proposed tasks, and of course data visualization and ML experts.
Before the event, we will share the link to download the workshop material (jump-start workflows and instructions).
- 17:30 - 17:45 : Welcome by Business&Decision and KNIME
- 17:45 - 18:00 : Introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Server
- 18:00 - 18:20 : Building Applications for Automated Machine Learning
- 18:20 - 20:20 : Let’s work & learn! Are you ready to learn?
- 20:20 - 20:30 : Wrap-up Session and Live Demo of Solution
- 20:30 - 21:00 : Food and Networking
This is a free event, open to everybody who is interested. Food and drinks will be provided.
Principles of Guided Analytics, KNIME Blog