KNIME is hosting the following one-day course during the KNIME Spring Summit in Berlin on March 19, 2019:
KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark
This one day course focuses on how to use KNIME for in-database processing and data mining with Apache Hive, Apache Spark, and Apache Hadoop. Learn how to interact with these tools based on the example: Eliminating missing values by predicting their values based on other attributes. This course is also available on Monday March 18, 2019.
- In-database processing with the KNIME database extension
- Pre-processing on Apache Hadoop with Apache Hive
- Data processing and machine learning with Apache Spark
- KNIME Analytics Platform for Beginners: From installation to utilization and everything in between: March 18, 2019
- Text Mining Course for KNIME Analytics Platform: March 18, 2019
- KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark: March 18, 2019
- Advanced Analytics Methods with KNIME Analytics Platform: March 18, 2019
- Advanced Users in KNIME Analytics Platform: Beyond the Basics: March 19, 2019
- Text Mining with KNIME Analytics Platform: Using the Textprocessing Extension: March 19, 2019
- IoT Analytics with KNIME Analytics Platform: Methodologies and Algorithms: March 19, 2019
See KNIME Spring Summit event page for details.