KNIME is hosting the following one-day course during the KNIME Spring Summit in Berlin on March 19, 2019:
IoT Analytics with KNIME Analytics Platform: Methodologies and Algorithms
Sensors, machine-to-machine, and network data will play a leading role in analytics as the Internet of Things becomes a reality. This course introduces the most important methodologies, algorithms and ideas in IoT Analytics. Learn how to access sensor-based data sources, understand the fundamentals of digital signal processing, realize the importance of smart feature engineering, and use advanced methodologies to uncover underlying patterns or concepts contained in IoT data streams. All exercises are based on real-world IoT datasets.
This course is intended for Data Scientists, Signal Processing Engineers, Statisticians, Mathematicians, Computer Scientists, and IT Professionals who need to get started with IoT Analytics and want to make better use of their data.
- IoT Fundamentals
- Sensor Data Acquisition
- Introduction to Digital Signal Processing
- Feature Engineering
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Model Training, Assessment, and Comparison
- Model Deployment
- IoT Analytics – Applications and Use Cases
- KNIME Analytics Platform for Beginners: From installation to utilization and everything in between: March 18, 2019
- Text Mining Course for KNIME Analytics Platform: March 18, 2019
- KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark: March 18, 2019
- Advanced Analytics Methods with KNIME Analytics Platform: March 18, 2019
- Advanced Users in KNIME Analytics Platform: Beyond the Basics: March 19, 2019
- Text Mining with KNIME Analytics Platform: Using the Textprocessing Extension: March 19, 2019
- KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark: March 19, 2019
See KNIME Spring Summit event page for details.