Join us at the KNIME Berlin office for an event focused on automated machine learning, data visualization, and model interpretability.
We will work in groups. Each group will build a simple application for automated machine learning (ML), with an input page to insert the settings for data preparation, model training, and hyper-parameter optimization and an output page to visualize model insights and performance. At the conclusion of the event, the application is deployed on a KNIME Server and run from a web browser.
The tool of choice for this Learnathon is the open source, intuitive, KNIME Analytics Platform, which also offers integrations with R, Python, SQL, and Spark. Free trials for KNIME Server licenses will be distributed for the final deployment.
After an initial introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform, KNIME Server, and automated ML, we will split in two groups, with each group building one of the following:
- Group 1: the user interface for interactive visual data exploration and automated ML settings
- Group 2: the final dashboard to visualize model accuracy and speed performance
We will provide a dataset, jump-start workflows, and final solutions for the proposed tasks, and of course data visualization and ML experts.
Please bring your own laptop with KNIME Analytics Platform pre-installed. To install KNIME Analytics Platform, follow the instructions provided in these YouTube videos:
- Windows: https://youtu.be/yeHblDxakLk
- Mac: https://youtu.be/1jvRWryJ220
- Linux: https://youtu.be/wibggQYr4ZA
If you would like to get familiar with KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Server, you can explore the content of our E-learning Course
Before the event, we will share the link to download the workshop material (jump-start workflows and instructions).
- 18:30 - Welcome by KNIME
- 18:40 - Introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Server
- 19:00 - Building Applications for Automated Machine Learning
- 19:20 - Let's Build a Guided Analytics Workflow!
- 21:30 - Wrap-up and Live Demo of Solution
Please note that because of construction works the building does not have an elevator. We apologize for this inconvenience.
This is a free event, open to everybody who is interested. Food and drinks will be provided.