Welcome to the series of Artificial Intelligence Learnathons!
Together with SourceSense and IAML, we will be running and hosting this learnathon, which will focus on automated machine learning and data visualization. We will work in groups and each group will build a simple application for automated Machine Learning (ML), with an input page to insert the settings for data preparation, model training, and hyper-parameter optimization and an output page to visualize model insights and performance. At the conclusion of the event, the application will be deployed on KNIME Server and run from a web browser.
The tool of choice for this learnathon is the open source, intuitive, KNIME Analytics Platform, which also offers great integrations with R, Python, SQL, and Spark. Free trials for KNIME Server licenses will be distributed for the final deployment.
After an initial introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform, KNIME Server, and automated ML, we will split into two groups, with each group building one of the following:
- Group 1: the user interface for interactive visual data exploration and automated ML settings
- Group 2: the final dashboard to visualize model accuracy and speed performance
We will provide a dataset, jump-start workflows, and final solutions for the proposed tasks, and of course data visualization and ML experts.
Please bring your own laptop with KNIME Analytics Platform pre-installed. To install KNIME Analytics Platform, follow the instructions provided in these YouTube videos:
Before the event, we will share the link to download the workshop material (jump-start workflows and instructions).
- 6:30 PM - Welcome by SourceSense, IAML, and KNIME
- 6:40 PM - Introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Server
- 7:00 PM - Building Applications for Automated Machine Learning
- 7:20 PM - Let’s build a Guided Analytics Workflow!
- 9:30 PM - Wrap-up Session and Live Demo of Solution
This is a free event, open to everybody who is interested. Food and drinks will be provided.
We should also mention that seats are limited - so make sure to register here.
Principles of Guided Analytics, KNIME Blog