KNIME is hosting a Course for KNIME Analytics Platform in Berlin, Germany on December 9-10, 2019.
This course teaches you everything you need to get going - from installation, to navigating around the various sections, through to fully utilizing KNIME Analytics Platform. Learn how to read and manipulate data, data visualization techniques, and how to export and deploy workflows. Explore advanced data mining techniques and generate reports based on KNIME workflows. Finally, dive into controlling workflows with Loops and Flow Variables. Test everything you learn in the hands-on session by going through a full churn prediction use case and taking a look into the future weather. This course is designed primarily for those who have little to no previous experience with KNIME, but is also useful for those who simply want to fine tune their knowledge.
Monday December 9, 2019
- Introduction to KNIME
- Reading Data
- Data Manipulation
- Data Visualization
- Data Mining
- Exporting & Deployment
- Group Dinner
Tuesday December 10, 2019
- Date and Time
- Flow Variables
- Workflow Control
- External Tools
- Advanced Data Mining
- Model Selection
- Advanced Applications and/or BYOD (Bring Your Own Data)
- Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (2 days): € 1'250 + VAT
Please note: We have a new office space (which is very cool!), but we don't have wheelchair friendly access just yet. We hope this will be ready before our courses start and will update this page accordingly. Don't worry - the construction will not disturb our courses!
- Course for KNIME Server (1 day): € 250 + VAT, December 11, 2019
- Text Mining Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (1 day): € 750 + VAT, December 12, 2019
- Big Data Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (1 day): € 750 + VAT, December 13, 2019