We have just released KNIME v2.4, a feature release with a lot of new functionality and some bug fixes. The highlights of this release are:
- Enhancements around meta node handling (collapse/expand & custom dialogs)
- Usability improvements (e.g. auto-layout, fast node insertion by double-click)
- Polished loop execution (e.g. parallel loop execution available from labs)
- Better PMML processing (added PMML preprocessing, which will also be presented at this year's KDD conference)
- Many new nodes, including a whole suite of XML processing nodes, cross-tabulation and nodes for data preprocessing and data mining, including ensemble learning methods.
A detailed list of changes can be found here: http://tech.knime.org/changelog-v240
KNIME Desktop v2.4 can be downloaded from http://www.knime.org/download or you can upgrade your existing KNIME v2.3.x installation by using the built-in update functionality available in the "File" menu (or "Help" in the developer version).
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of our upcoming KNIME Life Science Workshop, which is taking place in San Francisco on July 28, 2011. It's a complimentary workshop where you can meet the people behind KNIME and the KNIME life science partners.
Enjoy! The KNIME team.