3 matching criteria on data colums: on String by full or partial pattern matching, on numbers by range, on missing values, all of them also on collection columns. 1 matching criterion on row numbers: from row number to row number. 1 matching criterion on RowID: full and partial patterm matching. Partial pattern matching is obtained through wild cards and RegEx. All matching criteria can be used in Include or Exclude mode. Include keeps the match results. Exclude excludes it.
EXAMPLES Server: 02_ETL_Data_Manipulation/01_Filtering/03_Row_Filtering02_ETL_Data_Manipulation/01_Filtering/03_Row_Filtering*
Download a zip-archive
- Row Filtering: Part 1 (What is Row Filtering?)
- Row Filtering: Part 2 (Row Filter based on Pattern Matching)
- Row Filtering: Part 3 (Row Filter based on a numerical interval or Missing Values)
- Row Filtering: Part 4 (Row Filter based on RowID)
* Find more about the Examples Server here.
The link will open the workflow directly in KNIME Analytics Platform (requirements: Windows; KNIME Analytics Platform must be installed with the Installer version 3.2.0 or higher). In other cases, please use the link to a zip-archive or open the provided path manually