There are no major changes in functionality compared to version 1.0.0; however, a few internals have changed:
- Builds upon Eclipse 3.2, the currently latest version of Eclipse.
Renamed package names from
org.knime...to reflect new ownership of KNIME. (If you have started to develop new nodes based on KNIME 1.0.0, these classes won't compile anymore. Fortunately, a simple reorganizing of imports in these classes will fix the problem.)
- Re-organized plugin projects to clearly separate functionality (e.g. core classes and contributing nodes).
- Cleanup of the chemistry plugin.
- A few new nodes, e.g. a node to recompute the domain information of columns.
- Minor bug fixes, among others a fix of a class loading problem when there are duplicate class definitions.