Join the next KNIME Data Connect: North America onsite event in Dallas.
This event will be hosted in Hybrid Mode. If you want to attend via the virtual stream only, please register here.
16:00 - 16:15 - Welcoming remarks, event overview and Introduction by Dr. Gasan Elkhodari
16:15 - 17:00 - Use Cases in the Real World / How Our Customers Use KNIME by Wali Khan and Rabih Neouchi
- Insights into various real-world applications of KNIME.
17:30 - 17:45 - Technical Presentation: a No-Code approach to Churn Prediction & Sentiment Analysis by Scott Fincher
Churn Prediction Use Case
- Importing, manipulating, and cleaning data.
- Training and testing a simple classification model.
- Model optimization.
- Visualization of results.
Sentiment Analysis on IMDB Movie Reviews
- Import and clean unstructured text data.
- Train and test a classification model on a term-document matrix.
- Evaluation of model performance.
Brief LLM Example
- Integration of the KNIME AI Assistant (K-AI) into the main 5.1 interface
- Sample workflow featuring new nodes that you can use to train and deploy your own LLM
17:45 - 18:00 - Q&A session by Lissette Johnson, Customer Success Specialist at KNIME
This event will be hosted in Hybrid mode. Join the next edition of Data Connect: North America live at UT Dallas. Or online on Zoom, you will receive a link to join the interactive session with your registration confirmation.
Download the latest free, open source version of KNIME here: knime.com/download