This workflow shows the functionality of the KNIME Audio nodes in combination with Text Mining.
The example audio file contains a one Minute sample of an audio book of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Source: http://etc.usf.edu/lit2go/1/alices-adventures-in-wonderland/1/chapter-i…
- Read in audio files
- Use speech-to-text services
- Use text mining to see which speech-to-text service delivers the best results
- The CMUSphinx4 speech recognition service does not require any credentials
- Bing and IBM Watson require access to the respective services and the corresponding credentials
EXAMPLES Server: 01_Data_Access/08_Audio_Files/01_Example_Speech-to-Text01_Data_Access/08_Audio_Files/01_Example_Speech-to-Text*
Download a zip-archive
* Find more about the Examples Server here.
The link will open the workflow directly in KNIME Analytics Platform (requirements: Windows; KNIME Analytics Platform must be installed with the Installer version 3.2.0 or higher). In other cases, please use the link to a zip-archive or open the provided path manually