This page contains downloads for the KNIME products that were released as part of the KNIME® Server version 4.11.3 and KNIME Analytics Platform version 4.2.3 in November 2020. See our What's New page for an overview of the improvements, or see the Analytics Platform changelog for the full list of changes, a link to the KNIME Server changelog is at the bottom of this page.
The KNIME Server section of the KNIME forum is accessible here.
The current version of KNIME Server is 4.11.3. This update site includes all bug fix releases of the 4.11 line and the latest 3.10 KNIME TeamSpace release. The update site includes the server connector (ServerSpace) and the extensions for the workflow executor.
Upgrades from previous versions
Due to some underlying changes to the KNIME Server infrastructure upgrades from prior versions are slightly more involved than in previous versions. Follow the update instructions carefully. Please get in touch with email@example.com if you need additional help, e.g. requesting a time-limited license for running the upgrade on a test system.
As of KNIME Server 4.11.0, new installations of KNIME Server are based on Apache Tomcat. If you still want to use an installer based on Apache TomEE, please use the following link to download
- Server Release Notes and Update Guide (PDF)- for update from KNIME Server 4.10.x, or 0.0.x updates on the 4.11 release line.
- Server Web Application Archive (WAR) (Tomcat only)
- Server Web Application Archive (WAR) (TomEE only)
Note: It is important to select the correct .war file, depending on if your KNIME Server is using Tomcat or TomEE. If you are unsure which you are using, please check the corresponding folder inside the installation directory. For Tomcat, the name will be apache-tomcat-x.x.xx, for TomEE it is apache-tomee-plus-x.x.x.
For updates to 4.11.x from 4.10.x or 4.9.x follow the instructions in the Server Release Notes and Update Guide.
For updates from older KNIME Server versions you should use the installer and choose the existing workflow repository at install time. For 0.0.x updates on the 4.11 release line, you may also follow the instructions in the Server Release Notes and Update Guide.
- Server Administration Guide (PDF) - detailed documentation of all KNIME Server configuration options, including security recommendations
- Server Advanced Setup Guide (PDF) - advanced configuration details for LDAP/Active Directory and Kerberos Single-Sign-On (SSO), dynamic customization profiles
- Secured Cluster Connection Guide for KNIME Server (PDF) - how to connect to a Kerberos-secured Hadoop cluster from KNIME Server
- Explorer User Guide (PDF) - (for KNIME Server and KNIME TeamSpace users)
- WebPortal User Guide (PDF) - (for KNIME WebPortal users and workflow designers)
- All KNIME Server updates are contained in the Analytics Platform update site (see below).
KNIME Server Executor
It's possible to use the KNIME Server installer to install the KNIME Server Executor, although in some cases it may be more convenient to use the stand-alone packages.
The current version of KNIME Server Executor is 4.2.3
- KNIME Server Executor version for 64bit Windows (Note: for performance reasons, please don't use the integrated Windows tool for unzipping, but rather an external tool such as 7zip)
- KNIME Server Executor version for 64bit Linux
The update site contains all bug fix release for the 4.2 line.
KNIME Analytics Platform
The current version of KNIME Analytics Platform is 4.2.3
The software can be found on the download page.
The current version of KNIME TeamSpace is 3.10.0. Further documentation is available here:
KNIME Cluster Execution
The current version of KNIME Cluster Execution (SGE) is 1.6.0
- Cluster Execution Installation and Quickstart Guide
- Online Update Site: https://update.knime.org/cluster/1.6
- Zipped Update Site
KNIME Big Data Extensions
- KNIME Big Data Connectors: 4.2.3
- KNIME Extension for Apache Spark: 4.2.3
You need to install the following:
- Extensions to KNIME Analytics Platform:
- KNIME Big Data Connectors
- KNIME Extension for Apache Spark
- On your Hadoop cluster: Apache Livy or Spark Jobserver (deprecated), see KNIME Big Data Extensions Admin Guide
- KNIME Big Data Extensions user Guide - Documentation for users on how to use the KNIME Big Data Extensions (including Spark).
- KNIME Big Data Extensions Admin Guide - Documentation for system administrators on how to integrate their Hadoop enviroment with KNIME Big Data Extensions (including Spark).
- Secured Cluster Connection Guide for KNIME Server - Documentation for system administrators on how to connect to a Kerberos-secured Hadoop cluster from KNIME Server
Find out what has changed in the KNIME Server Release Notes.