Let’s suppose that you have built a workflow that does what it is supposed to do. Now you need to save the resulting data. Here we show how to save a data table into a text CSV file.
Read adult.csv data set. Then:
- calculate total number of rows and average age for all Female with income >50K per year
- write resulting table to a CSV file using the knime:// protocol to write into a “data” folder under the current workflow folder.
- Rows with Female earning > 50K /year are 1179 with average age 42.126 years old
- Relative path used in the CSV Writer node knime://knime.workflow/data/resultingTable.csv
- Via the folder system, open the workflow folder in the workspace and check whether the file has been written.
A possible solution can be found inside the workflow on EXAMPLES Server:
* The link will open the workflow directly in KNIME Analytics Platform (requirements: Windows; KNIME Analytics Platform must be installed with the Installer version 3.2.0 or higher)