KNIME Big Data Extensions
KNIME® Big Data Extensions integrate the power of Apache Hadoop and Spark with the ease-of-use of KNIME Analytics Platform & KNIME Server. Our software takes the confusion out of big data by making it accessible within our familiar analytics environment.
KNIME Big Data Extensions consist of two complementary node libraries:
- KNIME Big Data Connectors enable you to import/export HDFS data and perform SQL analytics within Hive and Impala.
- KNIME Spark Executor enables you to create and run Spark applications from within KNIME Analytics Platform or KNIME Server, unleashing the power of scalable analytics. Read/write data in HDFS, Hive, and Impala from within Spark.
Unleash the Power of Hadoop
Migrating your analytics to big data has now been reduced to swapping a few nodes in existing workflows. KNIME Big Data Extensions bring you into the Hadoop ecosystem with support for enterprise-grade, industry-leading Hadoop distributions.
Query Hive data and apply advanced analytics in Apache Spark within a single, visual KNIME workflow, making Hadoop accessible without coding.
A Powerful Combination
KNIME Big Data Extensions bring a familiar, easy-to-use graphical approach to big data problems.
These libraries blend the power of KNIME Analytics Platform with Hadoop to expand the advantages of both:
- SQL-style big data querying
- Sophisticated data mining
- Advanced predictive analytics
- In-memory processing
- Extensive additional functionality
- Effortlessly connect to popular Hadoop distributions
- Seamlessly integrate Apache Spark with >1000 native KNIME nodes using familiar KNIME workflows
- Mix & match remote and distributed computing as needed
- MLlib integration enables a popular suite of machine learning algorithms
- Import predictive models into Spark with PMML models generated from KNIME workflows
KNIME Cluster Executor
KNIME Cluster Executor provides a slim connection layer between KNIME Analytics Platform and your high-performance computing cluster, allowing every node and application integrated in a KNIME workflow to be distributed across the cluster.