As a data analytics professional, you have specific needs:
- Experimenting with and exploring alternative approaches at each step of your workflow rather than running everything all at once, particularly when there’s a lot of data or when the workflow gets complex.
- Automating workflows so that the data decides which portion of the workflow should be run and you reduce the time needed to maintain and run your production work.
- Integrating sophisticated new data science methods such as text mining, deep learning, advanced ML, Spark and H2O without having to learn the language of additional tools.
- Extending your capabilities without requiring a contractual commitment or being stuck with a limited version.
With KNIME, you have:
- A modern, open-source data science platform with a visual workflow editor that lets you focus on learning techniques and methods rather than learning the tool itself.
- An extremely wide range of data sources, tools, and methods - many based on leading open-source projects - all within one platform.
- Software that is open source and free. No limitations on methods, data, or operating systems.
- A strong KNIME community to support you, including thousands of freely available working examples.
KNIME: The Software and the Company
At KNIME, we build software for fast, easy and intuitive access to advanced data science, helping organizations drive innovation. For over a decade, a thriving community of data scientists in over 60 countries has been working with our platform on every kind of data: from numbers to images, molecules to humans, signals to complex networks, and simple statistics to big data analytics.