As an educator, you have challenges:
- Exposing your students to a wide variety of modern methods and approaches that they can continue using after they graduate.
- Wanting more than what your current data analysis tool provides - in terms of both software and written material about leading edge methods - to make it easy to ramp up your courses.
- Eliminating the cost and hassles associated with managing software contracts when you need something new.
With KNIME, you gain access to:
- A modern open data science platform with a visual workflow editor that lets your students focus on learning methods rather than learning the tool itself.
- An extremely wide range of data sources, tools, and techniques - many based on leading open source projects - and all within one platform.
- Software that is open source and free. No limitations on number of students, methods, data, or operating systems. And your students can keep it forever with no signup required.
- A strong KNIME community, providing support and freely available teaching materials and examples. See what they are doing here.
KNIME: The Software and the Company
At KNIME, we build software for fast, easy and intuitive access to advanced data science, helping organizations drive innovation. For over a decade, a thriving community of data scientists in over 60 countries has been working with our platform on every kind of data: from numbers to images, molecules to humans, signals to complex networks, and simple statistics to big data analytics.