ETL and Advanced Machine Learning - Open Source, No Code Required
Free webinar: Quick, practical introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform
As a data science professional, you have challenges:
- Reducing the time needed to automate gathering and preparing data so you have time to focus on what’s important.
- Integrating new data science methods, from simple to sophisticated such as deep learning, advanced ML, text mining, time series, and more from a single platform.
- Extending your capabilities without requiring an up-front contractual commitment or being stuck with a limited version.
With KNIME, you have:
- A modern, open source data science platform with a visual workflow editor that lets you focus on learning methods rather than learning the tool itself.
- An extremely wide range of data sources, tools, and methods - many based on leading open source projects - all within one platform.
- Software that is open source and free. No limitations on methods, data, or operating systems.
- A strong KNIME community to support you, including thousands of freely available working examples.
KNIME: The Software and the Company
At KNIME, we build software for fast, easy and intuitive access to advanced data science, helping organizations drive innovation. For over a decade, a thriving community of data scientists in over 60 countries has been working with our platform on every kind of data: from numbers to images, molecules to humans, signals to complex networks, and simple statistics to big data analytics.