The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) will transform companies, opening up a new era of economic growth and competitiveness. Analytics of its always-on data streams will play a crucial role to boost targeted improvements and systemic adjustments to production processes, product designs and other continuous improvement efforts.
At this meetup at Fablab.Berlin speakers from KNIME, Datatroniq and Fablab.Berlin will be showing an inside view of IoT analytics with KNIME Analytics Platform.
If you would like to attend the meetup, please register here!
Kilian Thiel, who is Senior Data Scientist at KNIME, will be starting the meetup with a KNIME Software Update - including a glimpse at what is new in the most recent 3.1 release of KNIME Analytics Platform. After Kilian’s talk Fablab.Berlin will be presenting their open digital fabrication studio where you can learn how to use 3D printers, laser cutters, CNC Routers, design software and electronics.
The next talk on "Sensor-based condition monitoring“, by Jürgen Walter of DATATRONIQ, outlines how Fablab.Berlin will optimize their equipment availability in the future. He will demonstrate the challenges of equipment connectivity, machine data acquisition, realtime condition monitoring and how it has been implemented with DATATRONIQ’s IoT analytics platform.
Stefan Weingaertner from DATATRONIQ will focus on the challenges of analyzing the behaviour of production machines. He will be presenting a selected use case and demonstrate why KNIME is an excellent tool to derive actionable insights from machine data.
- 19.30 Welcome and Introductions, Stefan Weingaertner, DATATRONIQ
- 19.35 What’s new in KNIME Analytics Platform 3.1, Kilian Thiel, KNIME
- 20.00 Turning ideas into products, Fablab
- 20.15 Sensor-based condition monitoring: how Fablab.Berlin optimizes equipment availability and profitability in the future, Jürgen Walter, DATATRONIQ
- 20.35 Understanding Machine Behaviour with Machine Learning, Stefan Weingaertner, DATATRONIQ
- 21.00 Networking with pizza and beer