Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence have a wide variety of applications. Come and explore these applications and collectively improve and grow with KNIME, DATATRONiQ, and other like-minded people. Join us on April 9, 2019 for this unique meetup in the innovative atmosphere of weXelerate in Vienna – one of Europe's biggest startup hubs.
· 18:00 Registration
· 18:30 Welcome and Introductions – Stefan Weingaertner (DATATRONiQ)
· 18:35 wexelerate – The ultimate Ecosystem for Startups & Innovation (weXelerate)
· 18:50 KNIME Open Source Story and what’s new in KNIME Software – Thomas Gabriel (KNIME)
· 19:20 Anomaly Detection in the Operation of a Solar Thermal System – Max Blöchle (Austrian Institute of Technology)
· 19:50 Discover unknown Frauds and Anomalies using Machine Learning – Kathrin Melcher (KNIME)
· 20:20 Signal Processing and Machine Learning Techniques for IIoT Applications – Stefan Weingaertner (DATATRONiQ).
· 20:50 Open Networking Session
We look forward to an evening of interesting talks and discussion on customer centricity, innovative use cases involving Anomaly Detection for IoT and Fraud, Autoendcoders and KNIME Software.