This 1-hour free webinar introduces the main concepts and functionalities in image processing as they are available in the KNIME Image Processing extension.
In particular, we will explore:
- basic image data handling
- image pre-processing (filters etc.)
- image segmentation
- image analytics
- image segment hiliting
- use and status of the ImageJ, Fiji and ImageJ2 integrations
Time: 18:00 (Central Europe)
Duration: 1 hour (+ time for questions)
Registrations for the Webinar "Image Processing" are now closed.
Here is some follow up information:
- The recorded video of the webinar is now available on Youtube at http://youtu.be/MqSIyqmm3EU
- The workflow used in the webinar can be downloaded from:
- the EXAMPLES server under 099_Community/02_ImageProcessing/09902001_HCS_Image_Processing
- You can find more workflows about image processing at /community/image-processing
- The slides are also available
We are looking forward to meeting you at your selected KNIME Webinar.
The KNIME Team.