On the journey to maturing their data analysis capabilities, almost every team reaches a ceiling in what they can do with just Excel, macros and BI. According to industry veteran Phil Winters, that happens once the organization is ready to move beyond understanding purely historical and real-time data, into advanced, predictive analytics.
In this webinar, Phil is joined by KNIME Data Scientist, Corey Weisinger, to advise on how to take the first steps towards a more sophisticated use of data.
You’ll learn about:
- End-to-end demands of a healthy enterprise data analytics function, both from an individual and a business perspective
- How visual programming and no-code software can serve a variety of users--from beginners, fresh out of Excel, to advanced data scientists
- A walkthrough of KNIME, as one such approach to visual programming
- A couple basic examples that can be implemented today
The webinar will finish up with a Q&A session, so please bring your questions!
The webinar will be held twice on Wednesday September 15, 2021:
- 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM UTC +2 (Berlin)
- 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM UTC -5 (Chicago) which is 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM UTC +2 (Berlin)
You’ll receive a link with your registration confirmation. We're using Bizzabo as a streaming platform. Make sure you have a stable internet connection!
Sure! Use the Q&A tool in Bizzabo to ask your question and we'll answer them live.
Download the latest free, open source version of KNIME here: knime.com/download