Skip to main content
- Static help pages, and tool to create help files based on node descriptions (no write access to installation directory required at runtime)
- Reset confirm dialogs are enhanced by toggle "do not ask again"
- Help content view: external links temporarily disabled (can crash application on Linux (eclipse bug))
- Bit vector generator: equal bit set size for bit vectors parsed from id strings and no padding for bit vectors parsed from bit strings
- File reader dialog: opening the dialog took very long if the last file read is on a network drive
- SD reader: occasional null pointer exception
- Smiles parser: input string is trimmed now
- Weka classes generated GenericProperties.props file in user's home directory.
- ThreadedColAppenderNodeModel shuffled columns if more than one column was replaced
- OpenBabel node on windows: execution errors with more than ~5,000 molecules
- added CTab type
- Boxplot: bugfix and better progress report
- String to number node: added dialog fields for thousands and decimal separator
- Number to string node: integers are converted without decimal places now.
- Sampling nodes: warning message if output table does not contain all classes because of too low row count (more classes than rows)
- Sampling nodes: use of BitSet.size() instead of BitSet.cardinality() when counting output for stratified sampling
- 2d coordinates were generated for all cdk columns (ignoring user settings)
- Batch executor: Better help message on customizable java properties (old help resulted in error: "Unknown option '-Dorg.knime.core.maxThreads'")
- Model Writer: appending automatically file extension ".pmml.gz" and print warning. Allow case-insensitive file extension (pmml and pmml.gz), like reader.
- Core: fixed race condition in table ID generation code
What are you looking for?