KNIME is hosting a Text Mining Course for KNIME Analytics Platform in Berlin, Germany on September 5, 2019.
This course is an intensive training focused on the processing and mining of textual data with KNIME using the Textprocessing extension. Learn how to read textual data in KNIME, enrich it semantically, preprocess, and transform it into numerical data, and finally cluster it, visualize it, or build predictive models. Each session is accompanied by hands on exercises. This course is designed for people with basic knowledge of KNIME Analytics Platform. Experience with text mining is not necessarily required.
Thursday September 5, 2019, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Introduction to KNIME
- Reading and Importing Textual Data
- Text Preprocessing, Semantic Enrichment, and Transformation
- Text Classification
- Text Clustering
- KNIME Text Mining Training (1 day): € 750 + VAT
Please note: We have a new office space (which is very cool!), but we don't have wheelchair friendly access just yet. We hope this will be ready before our courses start and will update this page accordingly. Don't worry - the construction will not disturb our courses!
- Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (2 days): € 1'250 + VAT, September 2-3, 2019
- Course for KNIME Server (1 day): € 250 + VAT, September 4, 2019
- Big Data Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (1 day): € 750 + VAT, September 6, 2019