This course focuses on how to use KNIME Analytics Platform for in-database processing, predicting values with KNIME, and writing/loading data into a database. Get an introduction to the Apache Hadoop ecosystem and learn how to write/load data into Hadoop. Learn about the KNIME Spark Executor, preprocessing with Spark, machine learning with Spark, and how to export data back into KNIME/Hadoop. This course lets you put everything you’ve learnt into practice in a hands-on session based on the use case: Eliminating missing values by predicting their values based on other attributes.
- [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics - March 30
- [L1-DW] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Basics - March 30
- [L3-DC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - March 30
- [L4-DL] Introduction to Neural Networks and Deep Learning - March 30
- [L4-TP] Introduction to Text Processing - March 30
- [L4-TS] Introduction to Time Series Analysis - March 30
- [L2-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Advanced - March 31
- [L2-DW] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Advanced - March 31
- [L3-PC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - March 31
- [L4-ML] Introduction to Machine Learning Algorithms - March 31
- [L4-PR] The Power of Random: Using Perturbation Experiments to Improve Model Accuracy and Interpretation - March 31
You should be an advanced KNIME user and ideally have already built some workflows. This course doesn’t provide an introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform - it focuses on more managing big data with KNIME Analytics Platform.
Your own laptop, ideally pre-installed with the latest version of KNIME Analytics Platform, which you can download at knime.com/downloads.
Download the latest free, open source version of knime here: knime.com/download