As a part of the online edition of our KNIME Spring Summit 2020 several online courses are being offered.
This course dives into the details of the commercial KNIME Server and KNIME WebPortal - discussing them from three different points of view: the power user, the administrator, and the end user. All tools and features designed for each one of these three personas are shown in detail and illustrated in interactive sessions and hands-on exercises.
Find out how to exchange workflows and data between the server and the client, how to take advantage of the many server dedicated nodes and features when implementing a workflow, how to set access rights on workflows, data, and metanodes, share metanodes, execute workflows remotely and from the KNIME WebPortal, how to schedule report and workflow executions, and more. View agenda.
NOTE: You'll receive the link to your chosen course(s) one day prior to it starting. We'll be using Zoom - so please make sure you have a stable internet connection. Some courses are filling up fast! So that we can answer your questions, we're capping the courses and will have a waiting list available for any course that becomes too full. We're currently working on a schedule to offer more courses in April and May, which will be published soon on knime.com/learning/events.
- [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics - March 30
- [L1-DW] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Basics - March 30
- [L4-BD] Introduction to Big Data with KNIME Analytics Platform - March 30
- [L2-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Advanced - March 31
- [L2-DW] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Advanced - March 31
- [L4-ML] Introduction to Machine Learning Algorithms - April 2 + 3
- [L3-PC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - April 2 + 3
- [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics - April 6
- [L2-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Advanced - April 7
The course is designed not only for customers, partners, and the community, but also for anyone interested in finding out more about the KNIME commercial platform and its collaboration, automation, deployment, and management functionalities.
Your own laptop, ideally pre-installed with the latest version of KNIME Analytics Platform, which you can download at knime.com/downloads.
Download the latest free, open source version of knime here: knime.com/downloads.
There are three editions of KNIME Server - Small, Medium, and Large. Pricing is available at knime.com/pricing.
You can attend any of the online courses listed above free of charge. You should have received a promo code via email. Signing up for the first time? Courses are available at a special price of EUR 50 / apx. USD 55 (exl. VAT) per course.
You’ll receive a zoom link with your registration confirmation. Make sure you have a stable internet connection!
Absolutely - fire away!