This course builds on the KNIME Analytics Platform Course for Data Wranglers: Basics by introducing advanced concepts for building and automating workflows.
Learn all about flow variables, different workflow controls such as loops, switches, and how to catch errors. And lastly learn how to visualize your data and look beyond data wrangling towards data science, training your first classification model.
During the course there’ll be hands-on sessions based on real-world use cases.
- [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics - March 30
- [L1-DW] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Basics - March 30
- [L3-DC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - March 30
- [L4-DL] Introduction to Neural Networks and Deep Learning - March 30
- [L4-TP] Introduction to Text Processing - March 30
- [L4-TS] Introduction to Time Series Analysis - March 30
- [L2-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Advanced - March 31
- [L3-PC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - March 31
- [L4-BD] Introduction to Big Data with KNIME Analytics Platform - March 31
- [L4-ML] Introduction to Machine Learning Algorithms - March 31
- [L4-PR] The Power of Random: Using Perturbation Experiments to Improve Model Accuracy and Interpretation - March 31
You should already know how to build workflows using KNIME Analytics Platform. This course doesn’t provide an introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform - it focuses on more advanced concepts of automating and building workflows.
Your own laptop, ideally pre-installed with the latest version of KNIME Analytics Platform, which you can download at knime.com/downloads.
You can complete L2 of the KNIME Certification.
Download the latest free, open source version of KNIME here.
KNIME Data Wrangler Course or KNIME Analytics Platform Course for Beginners.