As a part of the online edition of our KNIME Spring Summit 2020 several online courses are being offered.
This course builds on the [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics by introducing advanced data science concepts.
Learn all about flow variables, different workflow controls such as loops, switches, and error handling. Explore advanced data mining techniques and learn how to create models in KNIME Analytics Platform. During the course there’ll be hands-on sessions based on real-world use cases. View (CEST) agenda. View EDT agenda.
Time (Europe class): 9:30 AM - 5:15 PM (CEST) - Berlin (a few new spaces have opened up - get in fast!)
Time (Americas class): 11:30 AM - 7:15 PM (EDT) - New York
NOTE: You'll receive the link to your chosen course(s) one day prior to it starting. We'll be using Zoom - so please make sure you have a stable internet connection. Some courses are filling up fast! So that we can answer your questions, we're capping the courses and will have a waiting list available for any course that becomes too full. We're currently working on a schedule to offer more courses in April and May, which will be published soon on knime.com/learning/events.
- [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics - March 30
- [L1-DW] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Basics - March 30
- [L4-BD] Introduction to Big Data with KNIME Analytics Platform - March 30
- [L2-DW] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Advanced - March 31
- [L3-PC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - March 31
- [L4-ML] Introduction to Machine Learning Algorithms - April 2 + 3
- [L3-PC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - April 2 + 3
- [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics - April 6
- [L2-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Advanced - April 7
You should already know how to build workflows using KNIME Analytics Platform. This course doesn’t provide an introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform - it focuses on more advanced concepts of data science of automating and building workflows.
Your own laptop, ideally pre-installed with the latest version of KNIME Analytics Platform, which you can download at knime.com/downloads.
You can complete L2 of the KNIME Certification.
Download the latest free, open source version of KNIME here.
KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basic or KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Basic
You can attend any of the online courses listed above free of charge. You should have received a promo code via email. Signing up for the first time? Courses are available at a special price of EUR 50 / apx. USD 55 (exl. VAT) per course.
You’ll receive a zoom link with your registration confirmation. Make sure you have a stable internet connection!
Absolutely - fire away!