This course builds on the KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientist: Basics by introducing advanced data science concepts.
Learn all about flow variables, different workflow controls such as loops, switches, and error handling. Explore advanced data mining techniques and learn how to create models in KNIME Analytics Platform.
During the course there’ll be hands-on sessions based on real-world use cases.
NOTE: This course replaces our previous two-day KNIME Analytics Platform Course, which is now split into two one-day courses - [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics and [L2-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Advanced.
- [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics - March 30
- [L1-DW] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Basics - March 30
- [L3-DC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - March 30
- [L4-DL] Introduction to Neural Networks and Deep Learning - March 30
- [L4-TP] Introduction to Text Processing - March 30
- [L4-TS] Introduction to Time Series Analysis - March 30
- [L2-DW] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Advanced - March 31
- [L3-PC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - March 31
- [L4-BD] Introduction to Big Data with KNIME Analytics Platform - March 31
- [L4-ML] Introduction to Machine Learning Algorithms - March 31
- [L4-PR] The Power of Random: Using Perturbation Experiments to Improve Model Accuracy and Interpretation - March 31
You should already know how to build workflows using KNIME Analytics Platform. This course doesn’t provide an introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform - it focuses on more advanced concepts of data science of automating and building workflows.
Your own laptop, ideally pre-installed with the latest version of KNIME Analytics Platform, which you can download at knime.com/downloads.
You can complete L2 of the KNIME Certification.
Download the latest free, open source version of KNIME here.
KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basic or KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Basic