As a part of the online edition of our KNIME Spring Summit 2020 several online courses are being offered.
This course is designed for those who are just getting started on their data wrangler journey with KNIME Analytics Platform. It starts with a detailed introduction of KNIME Analytics Platform - from downloading it through to navigating the workbench.
The course focuses on accessing, merging, transforming, fixing, standardizing, and inspecting data from different sources. It dives into data cleaning and aggregation, using methods such as advanced filtering, concatenating, joining, pivoting, and grouping. With all of this, you’ll learn how to get your data into the right shape to generate insights quickly.
We’ll take you through everything you need to get started with KNIME Analytics Platform, so you can start creating well-documented, standardized, reusable workflows for your (often) repeated tasks. This course lets you put everything you’ve learnt into practice in a hands-on session based on real-world use cases. View agenda.
NOTE: You'll receive the link to your chosen course(s) one day prior to it starting. We'll be using Zoom - so please make sure you have a stable internet connection. Some courses are filling up fast! So that we can answer your questions, we're capping the courses and will have a waiting list available for any course that becomes too full. We're currently working on a schedule to offer more courses in April and May, which will be published soon on knime.com/learning/events.
- [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics - March 30
- [L4-BD] Introduction to Big Data with KNIME Analytics Platform - March 30
- [L2-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Advanced - March 31
- [L2-DW] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Advanced - March 31
- [L3-PC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - March 31
- [L4-ML] Introduction to Machine Learning Algorithms - April 2 + 3
- [L3-PC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - April 2 + 3
- [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics - April 6
- [L2-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Advanced - April 7
None! We’ll start right from the beginning and teach you everything you need to know to get your data wrangling done with KNIME Analytics Platform.
You’ll receive a zoom link with your registration confirmation. Make sure you have a stable internet connection!
Your own laptop, ideally pre-installed with the latest version of KNIME Analytics Platform, which you can download at knime.com/downloads.
Absolutely - fire away!
You can complete L1 of the KNIME Certification.
This course has a slower pace and focuses on how to bring your data into the right shape instead of focusing on machine learning.
Download the latest free, open source version of KNIME here.
You can attend any of the online courses listed above free of charge. You should have received a promo code via email. Signing up for the first time? Courses are available at a special price of EUR 50 / apx. USD 55 (exl. VAT) per course.