As a part of the online edition of our KNIME Spring Summit 2020 several online courses are being offered.
This course is designed for those who are just getting started on their data science journey with KNIME Analytics Platform. It starts with a detailed introduction of KNIME Analytics Platform - from downloading it through to navigating the workbench.
The course then introduces you to KNIME Analytics Platform covering the whole data science cycle from data import, manipulation, aggregation, visualization, model training, and deployment. Find out how to integrate external tools like Python, R, Google Sheets, and others. And lastly, learn how to export your data and create a report for sending to your colleagues. View (CEST) agenda. View (EDT) agenda.
During the course there’ll be hands-on sessions based on real-world use cases.
Time (Europe class): 9:30 AM - 5:15 PM (CEST) - Berlin (a few new spaces have opened up - get in fast!)
Time (Americas class): 11:30 AM - 7:15 PM (EDT) - New York
NOTE: You'll receive the link to your chosen course(s) one day prior to it starting. We'll be using Zoom - so please make sure you have a stable internet connection. Some courses are filling up fast! So that we can answer your questions, we're capping the courses and will have a waiting list available for any course that becomes too full. We're currently working on a schedule to offer more courses in April and May, which will be published soon on knime.com/learning/events.
- [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics - March 30
- [L1-DW] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Basics - March 30
- [L4-BD] Introduction to Big Data with KNIME Analytics Platform - March 30
- [L2-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Advanced - March 31
- [L2-DW] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Wranglers: Advanced - March 31
- [L3-PC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - March 31
- [L4-ML] Introduction to Machine Learning Algorithms - April 2 + 3
- [L3-PC] KNIME Server Course: Productionizing and Collaboration - April 2 + 3
- [L1-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Basics - April 6
- [L2-DS] KNIME Analytics Platform for Data Scientists: Advanced - April 7
None! We’ll start right from the beginning and teach you everything you need to know to get up and running with KNIME Analytics Platform.
You'll receive the link to your chosen course(s) one day prior to it starting. We'll be using Zoom - so please make sure you have a stable internet connection.
Absolutely - fire away!
Your own laptop, ideally pre-installed with the latest version of KNIME Analytics Platform.
This course covers different machine learning problems and therefore less on data transformation.
Download the latest free, open source version of KNIME here.
You can attend any of the online courses listed above free of charge. You should have received a promo code via email. Signing up for the first time? Courses are available at a special price of EUR 50 / apx. USD 55 (exl. VAT) per course.