Come to Stuttgart for an evening of Industry 4.0, Industrial Data Spaces and IIoT Analytics - April 3, 2017.
The core of Industry 4.0 is based on highly intelligent connected systems that create a fully digital value chain, enabled by the Industrial Internet of Things. IIoT will transform companies, opening up a new era of economic growth and competitiveness. Analytics of its always-on data streams will play a crucial role in boosting targeted improvements and systemic adjustments to production processes, product designs and other continuous improvement efforts. The »Industrial Data Space« is an Industry 4.0 initiative that uses standards and common governance models to facilitate the secure exchange and easy linkage of industrial data in business ecosystems. It thereby provides a basis for creating and using smart services and innovative business processes, while at the same time ensuring digital sovereignty of data owners.
Thomas Gabriel will provide a KNIME Software Update - including a glimpse at what is new in the most recent release of KNIME Analytics Platform.
The next talk, "Fault Prediction and Failure Detection of drives using real-time signal processing and machine learning techniques“, by Jürgen Walter and Stefan Weingaertner of DATATRONIQ, presents brand new KNIME nodes for Digital Signal Processing and their application within an IIoT Analytics use case.
The final talk on "Industrial Data Space: A New Idea for Sharing Data“, by Lars Nagel of the Industrial Data Space Association, outlines the motivation of the Industrial Data Space and its relevance for Industry 4.0 initiatives concerning governance and digital sovereignity of industry data within organizations and across supply chains.
The meetup closes with a panel discussion about data-driven Industry 4.0 best practices and challenges.
- 17.30 Registration
- 18.00 Welcome and Introductions – Stefan Weingaertner, DATATRONIQ
- 18.05 KNIME Open Source Story – Thomas Gabriel, KNIME
- 18.20 What’s new in KNIME Analytics Platform – Thomas Gabriel, KNIME
- 18.45 Digital Signal Processing in KNIME - New Community Nodes for Advanced IoT Analytics - Stefan Weingaertner, DATATRONIQ
- 19.00 Failure Prediction of drives using real-time signal processing and machine learning techniques – Jürgen Walter & Stefan Weingaertner, DATATRONIQ
- 19.30 Industrial Data Space: A New Idea for Sharing Data – Andreas Staffen, Deloitte Consulting GmbH
- 20.15 – 21.00 Panel Discussion: Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing - Challenges & benefits of the data-driven shop floor
- 21.00: Networking & tasting of regional wines.