KNIME is hosting the following one-day course during KNIME Fall Summit in Austin on November 5, 2019:
KNIME Time Series Analysis Course: Looking at the Internet of Things
This course introduces the main concepts behind Time Series Analysis, with an emphasis on IoT Applications: data cleaning, missing value imputation, real time streaming, creation of a vector/tensor of past values, descriptive analysis, model training (from simple basic models to more complex statistics and machine learning based models), hyperparameter optimization, and model evaluation.
We’ll take you through how to implement all these steps using real-world time series datasets. You’ll be able to put what you’ve learnt into practice with the hands-on exercises at the end of the course.
To get the most out of this course, you must be competent in using KNIME Analytics Platform. We strongly recommend you be at the level of an advanced KNIME user - for example you’ve taken the KNIME Course for Beginner and Advanced Users and/or use KNIME on a regular basis.
- What is time series prediction?
- Data cleaning & data transformation
- Time series visualization
- Descriptive analysis
- Basic predictive models
- Scoring metrics
- Training advanced predictive models
- Hyper-parameter optimization
- Model deployment
- Overview of Deep Learning LSTM models for time series analysis
- KNIME Course for Data Wranglers: Access, merge, transform, and inspect your data: Nov 5, 2019
- KNIME Analytics Platform for Beginners: From installation to utilization and everything in between: Nov 5, 2019
- Text Mining with KNIME Analytics Platform: Using the Textprocessing Extension: Nov 5, 2019
- KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark: Nov 5, 2019
- KNIME Server Course: Nov 5, 2019
- KNIME Refresher Course: Master the Latest KNIME Features: Nov 5, 2019
- Machine Learning in KNIME: More than an Introduction: Nov 5, 2019
- Advanced Users in KNIME Analytics Platform: Beyond the Basics: Nov 6, 2019
- Text Mining with KNIME Analytics Platform: Using the Textprocessing Extension: Nov 6, 2019
- KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark: Nov 6, 2019
- KNIME Server Course: Nov 6, 2019
- KNIME Refresher Course: Master the Latest KNIME Features: Nov 6, 2019
- The Power of Random: Using Perturbation Experiments to Improve Model Accuracy and Interpretation: Nov 6, 2019