KNIME Server Online Course for Data Scientists dives into the details of KNIME Server and KNIME WebPortal with the primary goal being to learn how to use KNIME Server to collaborate with colleagues, automate repetitive tasks, and deploy KNIME workflows as WebPortal applications or REST web services.
Attendees will learn how to:
- share workflows, data, and metanodes between teammates and among different functions within the company
- take advantage of the many server dedicated nodes and features
- set access rights on workflows, data, and metanodes
- execute workflows remotely on KNIME server and from the KNIME WebPortal
- schedule report and workflow executions.
This interactive, instructor-led online course will be run as three 80-minute sessions. Each session includes explanations followed by exercises to be completed outside of the course hours. This course is designed not only for customers, partners, and the community, but also for anyone interested in finding out more about KNIME Server and its functionalities.
Dates: November 20, 27, December 4 - 6:00 PM CEST
Price: EUR 50 + VAT
- KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Server Overview
- KNIME Server Features:
- collaboration among data science teams;
- deployment options (server execution, web application, and analytic web-service);
- access rights for workflows, metanodes, and data;
- version control;
- management and monitoring of jobs
- Roles (Personas) involved in a Data Science Project
- Overview of Data Science Use Cases
- Introduction to the Customer Segmentation Use Case
- Build and Deploy a WebPortal Application
- Summary, Q&A
The skills and knowledge taught during the course for KNIME Analytics Platform are a prerequisite for the KNIME Server Online Course.
We will be using zoom.us as the conferencing system, so please be aware that you need a stable and fast enough internet connection.
Please note: This course is capped at 20 participants, so please register early!