KNIME is hosting a one-day KNIME Refresher course during KNIME Fall Summit in Austin on November 5, 2019.
This course will get you up to speed with the features which have been released in the most recent versions of KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Server. We’ll cover these features in detail and explain how they work and how you can apply them to your own data science projects.
We’ll look at things like the new database integration, using the H2O nodes, the most recent additions to our machine learning functionalities, as well as various usability improvements. This course will be hands on so do expect to get your hands dirty and minds working whilst testing these nodes in action, on real examples.
Is this course for you? Yes! If you’ve been using KNIME for a while now then this course is ideal for you. You don’t have to be an expert, but you should be familiar with the KNIME Analytics Platform workbench and be able to build workflows (you probably already do so on a regular basis). We won’t be covering the basic “how-to” in this course. Instead we’ll be diving straight into all the new, cool stuff.
This course is also available on Wednesday November 6, 2019.
- KNIME Course for Data Wranglers: Access, merge, transform, and inspect your data: Nov 5, 2019
- KNIME Analytics Platform for Beginners: From installation to utilization and everything in between: Nov 5, 2019
- Text Mining with KNIME Analytics Platform: Using the Textprocessing Extension: Nov 5, 2019
- KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark: Nov 5, 2019
- KNIME Server Course: Nov 5, 2019
- Advanced Users in KNIME Analytics Platform: Beyond the Basics: Nov 6, 2019
- Text Mining with KNIME Analytics Platform: Using the Textprocessing Extension: Nov 6, 2019
- KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark: Nov 6, 2019
- KNIME Server Course: Nov 6, 2019
- KNIME Refresher Course: Master the Latest KNIME Features: Nov 6, 2019
- The Power of Random: Using Perturbation Experiments to Improve Model Accuracy and Interpretation: Nov 6, 2019