Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence have a wide variety of exciting applications. Come and explore these applications and collectively improve and grow with KNIME, DATATRONiQ, and other like-minded people. Join us on July 10, 2018 for this unique meetup in the innovative atmosphere of weXelerate in Vienna – one of Europe's biggest startup hubs.
After a presentation of the weXelerate startup hub, Thomas Gabriel from KNIME will provide a glimpse at what's new in KNIME Software.
“Predictive Maintenance @ Wien Energie”, by Ines Lindmeier of Wien Energie, provides an overview of how Wien Energie utilizes predictive maintenance in modern energy environments.
The next talk, "The LBBW Smart Data Collaboration Hub“, by Kilian Retter of Landesbank Baden-Württemberg, presents the scalable Big Data Infrastructure of LBBW, which is fully built upon open source technologies Cassandra, Spark, and KNIME. The talk also dives into different machine learning use cases that have been deployed on the Smart Data Collaboration Hub.
The final talk on "AI in Industrial Data Spaces“, by Stefan Weingaertner (DATATRONiQ), demonstrates how machine learning can increase industrial productivity and how it can drive Industry 4.0 initiatives. The talk also addresses where machine learning stands in most of the shop floors today and where it can take us, all from a manufacturing perspective (with examples of applications in KNIME and DATATRONiQ).
The meetup closes with an open networking session.
- 18:00 Registration
- 18:30 Welcome and Introductions - Stefan Weingaertner (DATATRONiQ)
- 18:35 weXelerate – The ultimate Ecosystem for Startups & Innovation (weXelerate)
- 18:50 KNIME Open Source Story and what’s new in KNIME Software - Thomas Gabriel (KNIME)
- 19:20 Predictive Maintenance @ Wien Energie - Ines Lindmeier (Wien Energie)
- 19:50 The LBBW Smart Data Collaboration Hub - Kilian Retter (Landesbank Baden-Württemberg)
- 20:20 AI in Industrial Data Spaces: use cases from the shop floor - Stefan Weingaertner (DATATRONiQ).
- 20:50 Open networking session