Are you an expert in KNIME Analytics Platform?
Our KNIME Certification Program measures your expertise with different concepts of KNIME Software as well as current data science skills.
We currently offer certification for the L1 and L2 levels, which cover KNIME Analytics Platform exclusively.
Which examination is right for you?
L1: Proficiency in KNIME Analytics Platform for ETL, Data Analytics, and Visualization within the KNIME Certification Program for Data Science
- Introduction to KNIME
- Importing Data
- Data Manipulation & Data Aggregation
- Data Visualization & Highlighting
- Integrating External Tools
- Data Export & Reporting
- 45 minute multiple-choice exam (15 questions)
L2: Advanced Proficiency in KNIME Analytics Platform and Basic Machine Learning within the KNIME Certification Program for Data Science
- Flow Variables
- Time Series Analysis
- Workflow Control
- Basic and Advanced Data Mining
- Model Selection
- 45 minute multiple-choice exam (15 questions) and a data science project (the project deadline is 7 days after finishing the multiple-choice exam and requires about 6 hours of work in total)
L1 and L2 examinations will be held at AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center (Austin, TX) on
- Tuesday, Nov 5: 6:15 PM - 7:15 PM
- Wednesday, Nov 6: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, Nov 6: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Friday, Nov 8: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
You must be physically present and we will need you to show us ID/passport before writing the exam. Please bring your own laptop or tablet device (we discourage using a mobile phone). You will receive a link to connect to the multiple choice test on the day of the exam.
Further information about what to do on exam day will be provided in an email after you have registered.
Please register below. You can take either the L1 or L2 examination in one of the above sessions, not both - please keep this in mind when registering! For the sessions happening at lunch time (1:00 PM - 2:00 PM), we encourage you to get lunch before.