Our trusted partner, Datasolution, is hosting a one-day KNIME Analytics Platform training for intermediate users in Seoul on November 15, 2019.
This course provides a step into the world of flow variables, workflow control, metanodes, and Date&Time integrations. This course also teaches you how to use KNIME for in-database processing and data mining with Apache Hive, Apache Spark, and Apache Hadoop, as well as information for different deployment options such as JSON, REST, and KNIME WebPortal. This course is ideal for those who have some KNIME experience but would like to deepen their knowledge. It will also be a good opportunity for those wanting to learn more about the functionalities of the commercial KNIME Server. Lunch and learning materials are included.
You can also register for the KNIME Analytics Platform training for beginners happening on November 8.
Please note: This course will be held in Korean.
Friday November 15, 10:00 - 18:00
- Advanced KNIME Manipulation - Flow Variables
- Advanced KNIME Usage – Quickforms and Metanodes
- Advanced KNIME Manipulation - TimeNode Handling
- Workflow Control - Loop/Switches/Try-Catch
- Database Linkage – Configuration, Basic Connection, DB Read/Write/Query
- Big Data - Hadoop I/F (Hive/Impala) & Spark (Python)
- KNIME Deployment - JSON, REST, KNIME WebPortal, Workflow Batch Automation (KNIME Server Guide)
- One-day KNIME Analytics Platform training for intermediate users: ₩ 350,000 (incl. VAT)